Here are some empowering questions to gently ask yourself the next time you’re in danger of force quitting due to overwhelm and overexertion:
- Why do I think I’m in this situation?
- What do I most want right now?
- What is stopping me from getting it?
- What is one small action step I can take to move me toward what I really want?
- How would trying that feel to me?
- When am I going to take that first step?
- How will I hold myself accountable?
- If that doesn’t do the trick to lessen my feelings of overwhelm, what else can I do?
- What lessons will I remember the next time I’m in this situation?
- How can I be kind to myself right now?
- How can I spread this lesson to my friends and serve as a positive example for everyone I know!?
Don’t forget to congratulate yourself for making an empowered choice to keep calm and stay kind to yourself in the face of adversity. You just took a giant step forward on your personal leadership development journey!
Remember that you’re never alone. We’re always here to support you!
Ever after in faith of ourselves,
Founder & President