Now that you’re heading back to school, your class schedule may require you to revamp your fitness routine. If you’re an athlete participating in a team sport, your fitness regime may be dictated by your coaches. It might be the best time for you to start drinking protein shakes and build some muscles. For those of you that are recreational athletes and/or just looking to stay in shape try this quick routine to help increase your energy, reduce your stress, and help you stay fit. White maeng da kratom can be used for reducing stress, anxiety and depression problem. The white maeng da kratom is quite potent for pain management. It can be used for all kinds of aches, which can include headaches or migraines, back pains, muscle pain, and patients of chronic health conditions such as osteoarthritis and many cancers and with more and more companies, and vedors offering Kratom For Sale, it makes it all the more in demand. However, among the Kratom products, Red Vein MD is a more potent painkiller if you want something more relieving. Remember to always take peptides in order for fast recovery and help you grow more muscles. Sarms peptides is very effective and their online site is the best place to buy sarms usa. The healthiest way to lose the flab is through exercise. With the supplements available over the counter today there are some ways to make the traditional workout route to a great My Body Life much easier.Body building supplements have existed for quite a while now. However, you have to remember that there are illegal body building drugs in the market, such as steroids. Although steroids can bring quick results in your body building efforts, it is also addicting and it will have harmful side effects to your body. Overuse of this drug can lead to heart problems and muscle atrophy or sagging of the muscles. You may have large muscles, but it an be of no use if there isn’t any strength in it. This is why you should go for the body building supplements that work and 100% legal.You have to consider that body building supplements can be used by beginners and advanced body builders. However, you have to consider that you should know what you are using as well as know what the proper dosage of the product is. It is also important to know what kind of body building supplement is best for your body in order to receive positive results at the fastest time possible.
It is also important to remember that there are different kinds of body building supplements you should be aware of and know which one to use for your body. And, most important of all, you have to remember that body building supplements only works at its full potential if you combine it with the proper workout and the proper diet.
This routine is great for both indoor and outdoor use. If you’re outside find some place with a park bench, or kids’ play ground. For those of you inside, grab a weight bench, or stable chair or larger ottoman. (Something that will not tip) You will need a jump rope, 2 yoga blocks (or chair, or a bench), and Yoga Mat to start.
You’ll be moving from one exercise to another with limited breaks. You can stay with each exercise working towards a set of 20 reps, or work with a length of time from 30 seconds to 1 minute before moving on to the next exercise.
• Light Jog in place (2min) (cardio, legs, glutes)
• Jumping Jacks (1 min) (cardio, legs, shoulders)
• Feet together squats (30 seconds to 1 minute, or work your way up to 20 squats)
• Feet apart squats (30 seconds to 1 minute, or work your way up to 20 squats)
• Wide arm push ups (kneeling or full plank- make sure your hands are at least as wide as your Yoga mat) (work up to 20 times)
• Pilates push ups (kneeling or full plank- make sure your hands are close together, about chest level, and that your elbows bend to the back wall, so your elbows “graze” your rib cage. (work up to 20 times) (chest, back, triceps, core, shoulders)
• Mountain Climbers (30 seconds to 1 minute) (endurance, cardio, chest, back, and core)
• Return to high plank and bring your right foot up between your hands, come to a standing position and begin your reverse lunges (work up to 20 on each leg) (legs, glutes, balance, core)
• Jump rope (work your way to 100 repetitions, or 1 minute) (endurance, cardio, legs, glutes)
• Cross behind lunge (keep left foot stationary, cross right leg behind left far enough back, to bring your back knee to the floor (work up to 20 times on each leg.) (legs, glutes, balance, core)
• Jump rope (work to 100 revolutions or for 1 minute) (cardio and endurance, legs and core)
• Using the Yoga blocks, bench, or chair set up for tricep dips (work your way to 20 dips, or continue for 30 seconds) (tricep)
• Turn around and place your palms on the blocks for a high plank into side plank. (added challenge lift top leg to the height of your hip.) (Modification, bend the bottom knee so that your bottom leg offers additional support.) Return to high plank and repeat on the other side. (side plank- core, stabilization, chest and shoulders)
• Mountain climbers (up to 1 minute) (endurance, cardio, chest, back, shoulders and core)
• Set up for Russian Twists using the block to add dimension to your twist. (oblique work)
• Pilates Roll up for additional ab work. (work your way up to 6) (works entire core and stretches spine)
• Pilates Twist (works obliques and stretches spine)
• Prone Swimming Series (works all back of the body muscles, and stretches front body muscles)
• Child’s pose stretch
• Supplement should be used when training
This quick sequence will get your heart pumping burn lots of calories, and get your head back into the game. Use this sequence when you’re looking to shake off your slump, increase your energy, and lift your spirits.
Email me at email@example.com to let me know how you did. firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s to living your healthiest life!
~Amy Lademann, Fitness Expert, Campus Calm™
For more information go to www.go2beyondmotion.com
Contact Amy Lademann co-founder of BEYOND MOTION at email@example.com-
facebook search beyond motion fitness studio